Thursday, July 7, 2011

gettin' crafty



During my college career I didn't have a lot of time to do crafty things. When I graduated in May I went numb to the idea of being creative and crafty - I think I was just exhausted and depressed not having a job in my field. Right now, I am thankful to have a job, because I believe this is where I need to be, and it is a wonderful company. Anyway, after several weeks of not using my gifts and talents the way I wanted to, I realized how important it is as a creative person to BE CREATIVE!

Last night I finally wrote thank you's to people for my graduation gifts. I made the cards myself by using left over butterflies from my Senior Thesis, card stock I had on hand, thread, and buttons.


left over butterflies


thread



buttons


personalize the cards



There you have it folks, a crafty (yet practical) evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment