Friday, July 15, 2011

little bits of family history

I've been working on a video of a recent trip I took this summer with my mom and Grandpa. We visited my grandpa's hometown in Arnold PA. We went around to all the places he lived as a child to where he worked as a married man. While we were at these locations I took photos and video of his stories because this is something I think my family needs to know and something we need to hold on to.

We all had such a great time and it was a wonderful experience for me to able to capture my grandpa's stories. He a unique man and everyone that knows him would say that. He is one of those men who brings a certain type to energy to the room, and one who has touched many lives. One of them being mine. Without further ado, I'd like to share a small portion of what makes my grandpa, him.



No comments:

Post a Comment