Thursday, July 28, 2011

photo wall cluster

I can't remember the first "photo wall cluster" I saw, but I do remember when I saw it, I knew I had to have one in my house someday. My church, Emmanuel Community Church, was having a huge garage sale - all the proceeds go to missions - and I found all of these picture frames for $4! You can't pass up on an opportunity like that. Of course the photos will change, and I'm not sure if they will stay their original color or if they should be painted in a uniform color, but I'm so happy with this project and it is not even done yet!


The cluster looks a little uneven so I want to go back to the church and buy more frames because I just don't think I have enough yet.


I can't wait to paint my living space, soon, and fill these frames with our beautiful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment